EU Horizon 2020 NEMO publishes regular newsletters to provide information on the project progress and on relevant events in the field of zero-waste reprocessing of sulfidic tailings, as well as low-grade ores and industrial process residues. You can subscribe to the NEMO Newsletter by completing the subscription form in the column on the right.
- NEMO Newsletter #1 [5 November 2019]
- NEMO Newsletter #2 [19 April 2021]
The EU Horizon 2020 NEMO project publishes regular Policy Briefs, sometimes in collaboration with linked EU projects. Policy Briefs from related projects:
- Lead metallurgy is fundamental to the circular economy (February 2019) (SOCRATES)
- Social License to Operate: Transitioning to a Low-Carbon Economy (March 2018) (METGROW+/ETN SOCRATES)
- Thermodynamic reality check: Overcoming challenges in the circular economy (January 2018) (ETN SOCRATES)
Furthermore, EU Horizon 2020 NEMO is also linked to the EURELCO Network, which produces a regular newsletter that contains info which is also very relevant for the NEMO community. This newsletter also provides regular Enhanced Landfill Mining (ELFM) Policy Brief sections, where the policy aspects of ELFM are investigated and where suggestions to policy makers are provided. The EURELCO Newsletters can be downloaded through: https://www.eurelco.org/newsletter. You can register for this EURELCO Newsletter here.